Design and construction challenges change every day, but some issues are consistently prevalent. Three of the biggest continuing themes are: project interruptions and delays; Electronic document control and communication; and Construction site administration and access.
This complimentary webinar explores strategies and solutions to face the current conditions and challenges presented by COVID-19.
- Identify the core challenges created by the Coronavirus limitations;
- Manage the schedule interruption and extension impacts;
- Secure control and contract compliance over electronic documentation and design issues; and
- Develop strategies to manage and respond to construction administration service in light of limited site access.
- White Paper: Certification and Close-Out in a Virtual COVID-19 world and after
- White Paper: Dealing with Time is of the Essence
- White Paper: Email as a Project Communication Tool
- Presentation Slides
About the Speaker: David A. Ericksen
David Ericksen currently serves as a member of Severson & Werson’s Executive Committee after serving as President from 2009-2012. Mr. Ericksen joined Severson & Werson in 1991 and has been a member since 1997. He has been the Firm’s lead construction trial counsel since 1996. He is a frequent speaker before construction professional organizations such as the AIA, SEA, ACEC California, CSI and others, and provides in-house training seminars for firms. Read More…