Request a Certificate
If you need a certificate, please log onto the Client Portal. All certificates are sent via email to the insured and/or the certificate holder, if requested. The Client Portal allows you to issue or reissue certificates immediately at any time; 24/7. The portal also allows you to manage certificate holders by editing, adding or removing them in advance of your annual renewal. The portal is password protected and contains information about your insurance with Hall & Company. Information available on the portal includes:
- Issue your own certificates of insurance 24/7
- Manage your list of certificate holders
- Copies of last year’s applications
- Copies of your insurance policies
- The ability to issue auto ID cards (if you purchase auto insurance with us)
- The ability to request endorsements to your Property Casualty insurance coverages
- COMING SOON! Payment options and the ability to view account balances.
Access to the Client Portal requires a username and password. If you do not have this information please call us to get your username and a temporary password, which you can reset to your own private preference when you log in. If you need help with a certificate please call: (800) 597-2612. We endeavor to issue certificates within 24 hours of receiving your request unless specific forms are required, which may result in a longer response time.
Certificate Information that you can download in a PDF format.
- FAQ-Certificates of Insurance
- Why there are no “Additional Insureds” on Professional Liability Insurance Policies
- Advisory regarding Notice of Cancellation to Certificate Holders