AE Blog - Account Manager Opportunity
Hall & Company, a commercial insurance agency located in Poulsbo that specializes in Professional Liability Insurance for Design Professionals, is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, Account Manager to join our team. At Hall & Company we encourage our employees to have a balanced life while mentoring them in achieving their career goals.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively co-managing and developing a solid book of insurance business from our niche market. This is to include effective implementation of defined objectives and the execution of business development strategies of the company.
- B.A. in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field;
- 2 years of commercial lines insurance experience;
- Technically savvy using MS Office, Word, Excel;
- Quickly learn our in-house CRM and AMS software;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong customer service and retention skills;
- A designated insurance license in good standing is preferred
Hall & Company offers both a competitive salary and benefits. In addition, the opportunity for continued growth is incredible. To apply, email your resume to Krysten Bernal at Hall & Company, email@example.com.