AE Blog - Hall & Company Expands Professional Liability Resource Library
Hall & Company specializes in the placement of professional liability insurance and errors & omissions insurance for engineers, land surveyors, environmental consultants and construction managers throughout the United States. Decades of professional liability insurance and E&O experience provided the extensive information, resources and industry expertise to build a comprehensive Professional Liability Insurance Resource Library. This expanded resource library includes newsletters, on-demand webinars, articles, documentation, and sage advice from many leading industry experts. Some of the key categories and sample content from within those categories are listed below:
- Professional Liability Contracts: 7 Key Provisions to Prime Design Agreements
- Economic Loss Doctrine/Limitation of Liability: Economic Loss Doctrine Bibliography by State
- Forensic Consulting: Appearing as a Witness in Court or Deposition
- Indemnification: Construction Defect Litigation and Indemnity Contracts
- Professional Liability Insurance: How Much Will Professional Liability Insurance Cost a Start-up Architectural Firm?
- Project Management: Effective Project Management Practices as a Key Risk Management Strategy
- Managing Risk Exposure: Building Toward the Paperless Project: Risks, Rewards, and Safeguards
- Professional Liability Webinar Library: Claims Against Design Professionals for On-site Injuries
Additional resource categories include storm water pollution prevention plans, sustainable design, mold exposures, offshore design services, property and casualty and privity defense. Architects, engineers, land surveyors, environmental consultants and construction managers interested in professional liability insurance, errors and omissions insurance, architect insurance, engineer insurance or errors & omissions for design professionals should visit the expanded professional liability library.
About Hall & Company
Hall & Company is an insurance brokerage firm that specializes in the placement of A/E professional liability insurance. The firm provides liability insurance (PLI) throughout the United States for more than 4,200 design professionals including architects, engineers, environmental consultants, construction managers and land surveyors. Hall & Company specializes in the placement of professional liability insurance and E&O for architects, engineers, land surveyors, environmental consultants and construction managers. Contact us at: (360) 598-3700.