AE Blog - How do I request an insurance certificate from Hall & Company?
A: Submit your certificate request at our website. Simply complete the form. If attaching a contract, please include only the pages pertaining to the insurance requirements.
- Complete the Client Information
- Complete the certificate holder information including name and mailing address
- Please be aware that we cannot issue a certificate without this information.
- The certificate holder is the person/company requesting the certificate.
- Complete the certificate delivery information.
- Enter names, if any, of parties that are required by contract be shown as additional insureds.
- Additional Insured status is only available on General Liability & Auto Liability coverage.
- The Additional Insured status is NOT available on Professional Liability policies.
- Primary and Non-contributory status and Waiver of Subrogation can be specified on the certificate. They are coverage features provided in our standard general liability policy that are triggered when required by a written contract between you and your client.