A&E Business, Spring 2016 edition
A&E Business, the Journal of the Architectural Engineering Management Association has released its Spring 2016 issue. Included in this edition is the article An Understanding of What Constitutes “Betterment” by Ashley Hurd, CRM, CIC. The concept behind betterment derives from an old principal of the law of unjust enrichment, where one individual should not be able to enrich themselves unjustly at the expense of another.
Other contributions to this issue: US Markets – 2016 Construction Overview from FMI’s 32nd annual publication of hte US Markets.
- Executive Summary by Hank M. Harris, Jr., Chairman. “It has been a long time since we could report on and write about companies in the industry returning to profitable growth. You will see that theme in this year’s publication,” states Mr. Harris.
- Engineering and Architecture section by Greg Powell and Steven J. Isaacs.
- The economy is improving slowly – but will it continue?
- Employee demand and compensation are rising – but where are the people?
- Consolidation and foreign investment are strong – but what will that mean for you firm?