AE Blog - Sign up now for February’s Risk Management Webinar
The webinar, Effective Project Management Practices as a Key Risk Management Strategy will be Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST. . Presented by Bob Rosain, PE, PMP of Bob Rosain & Associates, LLC, this presentation will share what firms can do to minimize business risks through effective project management practices. Specifically this webinar will discuss:
1. The essential elements of a solid Project Management Plan and why, “…planning a project will not guarantee success, but failure to plan will guarantee failure.”
2. Why your project’s scope, schedule and budget are considered a “three-legged stool” and how to manage the big risks associated with project changes.
3. Why effective communications are absolutely essential to project success, why poor communications have been described as the biggest contributor to project problems and what every project manager needs to know about communicating with their clients.
4. Ensuring quality in every aspect of project delivery as a fundamental risk management strategy. The quality of the project and project deliverables will be remembered much longer than the project’s schedule, budget or project manager!
5. Why project risks need to be identified, understood and managed so they don’t become business risks for your firm.
This presentation has been approved for AIA Continuing Education credit (1LU).
Sign up today at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/283675974